Saturday 13 June 2015

Weekend Getaway - Amsterdam - Pictures

Amsterdam by far is one of my faviorte cities I have ever visited.  I loved loved LOVED it!  I didn't stay for long, a short (but sweet) weekend get away with my sister and our friends. Living in London, getting there was nothing but a 45 minute flight! All in all, the flight felt like a breeze, quick flick through a mag and we were there!   

Amsterdammer's in a nut shell were the friendliest, happiest people I have ever met. the City overall is a calm, relaxed, happy - chilled out place and I think we all know why! 

When travelling the most important thing for me is to be in good walking shoes; as there is always so much to explore - and only so much my feet can take! I also love to be hands free - Cross body bags at the ready! Im not saying I always get it right, but I like to try (too many bad experiances X_X)  This time round there were zero complaints..woo hoo! And because of this I decided to share a few snaps of some of my favourite looks and moments for you guys.

Eman xoxo


















No comments:

Post a Comment