Monday 15 June 2015

Ciaté X Olivia Palermo - Review and Swatch

My style icon, The Beautiful and sophisticated Olivia Palermo has just launched her first collection for Ciate 
Olivia is set to launch four collections this year as she currently holds the role as Guest Creative Director for Ciaté.


The packing for this collection  is right up my ally. I'm a sucker for all things gold! its sleek, chic and feminie. 
Of course being a special edition they are more expensive than your normal Ciaté polishes that retail for £9.  The Olivia Palermo range retail for £17 and are available online and in stores now.


Olivia has chosen three shades, that in my opinion are very safe.. not that I'm complaining. i have burst where i get creative and experiment with different colours on my nails.. However, i always find myself crawling back to my nudes and reds; hence why i love this collection. Olivia has launched a Nude, Red and Coral. I love Ciaté polishes overall as they are known for their colour pay off. Opaque, thick and most importantly for me, very glossy.. (Most of the times i can get away with not using a top coats with Ciaté polishes)

The three shades are Sunday's - Her 'off duty nude', Hutch - Her 'go to red' and Nantucket - Her 'haute vacation coral'. 
I Purchased " Sundays "  online and fell in love with it so much that I immeditaly jumped back online and purchased the rest of the collection. I love a good nude. Optically this one, i love its gel-like thickness. Nudes are my go to colour; especially when tanned! They give you that girly yet sophisticated look and you can wear it with anything! (I have this weird thing that if my nail colour doesn't match with my clothes.. i will take it off) 

I feel that Olivia played it safe, yet sophisticated for her first launch, I was expecting something more. however will just have to wait for the next collections to launch, I'm sure she will shock us and give us that something special,different and unique. 
Do you think you'll be getting your hands on these polishes? 

Eman xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment